This growing firm is offering a talented Business Services Accountant to join their ambitious team. The success of the firm comes from servicing an impressive portfolio of SME clients operating in various industries including property developers, security, retailers, smash repairs, real estate, professional services and many others. Reporting directly to the partner and working closely with other accountants, you will provide accounting and business advisory services to a range of SME’s and high net-wealth individuals.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
•The preparation of financial statements and tax returns for individuals and small to large businesses and companies.
•Providing advice and ensuring compliance for GST and FBT
•Assisting the partner with any other accounting work including Audits, Trusts, Superannuation and others.
•Liaising with clients on a regular basis and assisting them with any needs or enquiries they may have
•Working closely with the partner to ensure budgets are adhered to and ensure that targets are met
Great future opportunity to grow with the firm for the right candidate
The successful applicant will as a minimum possess the following:
- Proactive attitude, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must attended primary and high school in NSW
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- CA part completed would be an advantage
- Knowledge of MYOB, Handi Ledger , Xero, etc
- Must be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident