Trusted and educated advice on accounting and taxation matters for a diverse range of clients. An ongoing professional development program ensures our team remains at the leading edge of changing taxation law. Most importantly, Russell & Partners takes a proactive approach to assisting clients with accounting and taxation requirements. Whether the matter is personal or relates to a business, at all times our team provides sound advice and effective planning.
In the constantly changing business environment, you can rely on our business services team to be expert, up-to-date and ready at hand to assist you with your business matters. Whether your concerns are taxation, accounting, business planning, cashflow and budgeting, or business valuation, rest assured that our staff are available to advise you.
Our accounting and compliance services include:
- Preparation of yearly financial statements
- Preparation of BAS/IAS
- Company and Personal Tax Returns
- Preparation of annual accounts for Individuals, Partnership, Trust, Company and SMSF
- Business advice
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Book-keeping services
- Maintaining PAYG and GST records and associated returns
- PAYG and Superannuation Guarantee compliance
- Support using MYOB and other computing packages
- Acting on behalf of your business when dealing with ATO/ASIC and others.